Online Booking and Appointment Requests
Don’t have time to call? No problem at all, find a time that suits you below and book yourself in straight away, or send through an email and I will get back to you ASAP!
1/1579 Burwood Hwy, Tecoma (corner of Rose St)
You will recieve a text message to your mobile with a verification code confirming your booking- please note that your appointment will not be completed/confirmed until you have verified your mobile number. Once verified you will recieve an email confirmation with the appointment details.
**Please note at this time if you have any symptoms relating to Covid-19, or have been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive please see your GP and/or get a nasal swab. I will not be able to see you for these symptoms unless you have a negative test result to show**
Please be aware that not all appointments are displayed above, please call 0420 371 978 or email me if you are seeking a time that is not displaying as available- especially if you are needing something within the next day or two.
****New practitioner for new patients!****
For the remainder of July I am encouraging all new patients to book in with MY acupuncturist and now colleague Jo Riley . Jo will be in the clinic on Thursdays 12-7pm, and the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month 9am-5pm!! As well as being a registered acupuncturist, Jo is also a qualified naturopath… so make the most of that expertise! We have a very similar style of treating with acupuncture, so you can be assured you will recieve the same level of gentle, heartfelt care you would with me!
Safety Precautions being taken at the moment
- Gapping patients to ensure no overlap in waiting room
- Sanitising all common surfaces between every patient
- Removing all pillows on chairs in treatment room (to enable full disinfect between patients)
- Ensuring 1.5m distance is kept at all times (other than when needles are going in/out)
- Contactless payments
- Opening and closing all doors for patients
- Screening patients to ensure no symptoms of cold/flu
- Changing all linen between every patient
- Hand sanitiser available at multiple locations through the clinic for patients (and my) use
- Regularly washing my hands with soap and water for at least 20seconds, as well as regular use of hand sanitiser