Online Booking and Appointment Requests
Don’t have time to call? No problem at all, find a time that suits you below and book yourself in straight away, or send through an email and I will get back to you ASAP!
1/1579 Burwood Hwy, Tecoma (corner of Rose St)
In response to the CoVID19 pandemic, I am now offering online consultations until the lockdowns have been lifted.
At this uncertain time I absolutely still want to serve you, and help you achieve your health goals. For most health concerns there are things you are able to do at home until we get back to the clinic in just a few short weeks (hopefully!!).
If you are having trouble remembering what some of those hints and tips are from previous sessions, feel free to book in and we can go over them again!
You will recieve a text message to your mobile with a verification code confirming your booking- please note that your appointment will not be completed/confirmed until you have verified your mobile number. Once verified you will recieve an email confirmation with the appointment details.
**Please note at this time new patient interviews will be conducted via Zoom at a mutually agreed on time BEFORE your appointment to minimise face to face time- this will take 45mins-1hr, and will be included in the price of your initial visit**
Please be aware that not all appointments are displayed above, please call 0420 371 978 or email me if you are seeking a time that is not displaying as available- especially if you are needing something within the next day or two.
Safety Precautions being taken at the moment
- Gapping patients to ensure no overlap in waiting room
- Sanitising all common surfaces between every patient
- Removing all pillows on chairs in treatment room (to enable full disinfect between patients)
- Wearing gloves and mask when treating
- Ensuring 1.5m distance is kept at all times (other than when needles are going in/out)
- Contactless payments
- Opening and closing all doors for patients
- Taking temperature of everyone before they enter the clinic
- Screening patients to ensure no symptoms of cold/flu
- Changing all linen between every patient
- Hand sanitiser available at multiple locations through the clinic for patients (and my) use
- Regularly washing my hands with soap and water for at least 20seconds, as well as regular use of hand sanitiser